£275 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a Windows Server Engineer to work onsite with one of their end clients based in Sale.
* Operating as a 2nd and 3rd Line support engineer as incidents occur
* Demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
* Managing IT projects in line with SLA's
* Experience in installing, configuring and managing Windows Server
* Intune - setup and configure Android and iOS devices
* AzureAD - conditional access rules, MFA
* MS SCCM - review and configure including patching all devices
* Experience with Office 365
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 3rd Line Support, Windows Server, Windows 10, Infrastructure Engineer, Intune, AzureAD, SCCM, Office 365