£400 - £450 per day
6 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for an vRealize Consultant. You will be responsible for providing vRA/vRO expertise to deliver infrastructure and content that meets our Customers' business requirements
* You will ensure you understand the automation requirements and implement solutions best suited to deliver these requirements
* Develop Blueprints and Workflows using vRA and vRealize Orchestrator
* Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced
* Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
* Provide technical support as requested
The Ideal Candidate
* 3+ years of Hands on Delivery/Implementation related work around vRA and vRO
* Strong understanding of core VMware infrastructure including vSphere, vRealize Suite, NSX and Virtual Hardware
* An understanding of cloud networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, security groups, NACLs, routing, Firewalls.
* VCP7-CMA Certification preferable
* Knowledge of vRealize Lifecycle Manager
Please apply for further details...