City of London, London
£220 - £240 per day
5 months ago
This is a fast pace role, and for the right candidate, will be an excellent opportunity for a highly extendable contract.
- Comprehensive support of all Trade Floor Support related IT issues and problems.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and face-to-face incidents reported to the team.
- Ensure new systems are introduced via due process, documented, etc.
- 5 years minimum experience of being in a 2nd line desktop support role
- 2 year minimum experience of being a trade floor support engineer in banking in the last 5 years.
- High pressured - 15 min SLAs so being able to work under pressure is key.
- Supporting Reuters, Bloomberg and other trading apps as required.
- Flexibility is key, shifts can range between 7am and 9pm.
For more information please apply!