Up to £36500.00 per annum
5 months ago
This role will provide Leadership to ensure Safe, compliant equipment, facilities and utilities for the Liquids, Creams, Solid Dose and Inhalation production areas.
- Must ensure that planned, predictive reactive and autonomous maintenance is completed on complex electro-mechanical systems and process equipment, which includes Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and pneumatic controls.
- Provide "hands on" Engineering support and be the next level of escalation when equipment issues arise within the value streams.
- Will have a working knowledge of, Equipment Criticality Assessment Studies, and be able to lead and facilitate FMEA activities.
- Improve and maintain equipment OEE, specifically equipment performance must also drive equipment productivity improvements.
- Be willing and able to coach others and develop understanding of others in equipment use and issues.
- BTEC ONC or C&G Technician or equivalent
- Apprentice trained (with applicable vocational qualifications)
- Appropriate engineering qualification (HNC/ HND/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent)