North East England, England
Up to £30000.00 per annum + OTE, Car, Laptop, Phone
6 months ago
- Find and develop new end users.
- Manage and maintain existing sales territory which already holds a significant turnover.
- To develop close working relationships with channel partners and key account managers.
Skill, Experience and Qualification:
- Experience in the automotive industry, and passion for the aftermarket sector.
- Experience Territory Sales
- Target Driven
- Business related degree (Preferred).