£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
- Updating technical documents in line with site processes and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring correct change management controls are in place for document updates
- Excellent computer literacy. Working with purpose built computer software.
- Excellent attention to detail to create a high standard documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to coordinate information from various sources.
- Experience within Pharmaceutical /food industry advantageous.
- Knowledge of GMP and industry standards eg ISO and Orange guide.
- Degree level or A Levels or higher education certificate.
- Working as part of cross functional teams - a key part of the role.
The role will be largely office based within standard working hours and based in Loughborough.
Please apply for further details.