£20000 - £23000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their Logistics team in Rugby.
Key attributes we are looking for are:-
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Experience and understanding of supply chains, logistics and transportation
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, concisely and both written and verbal
- Computer literate with ability to understand and explain various computer systems including Microsoft, carrier/customer websites
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to designated timescales.
- Good organizational skills
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Raising PO's
- Invoice approvals
- Resolving queries for freight invoices
- Invoice auditing as per requests
- POD requests as required
- Other freight related administrative tasks
- SIS, M3 & SAP system knowledge (Training to be provided)
Full details available upon application.