£35000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
This role will involve implementation of supplier management activities across Europe which incorporate the processes and systems to strengthen the global supply chain for divisions.
- Supporting development of the supplier risk management process.
- Implementation of continuous improvement on site and at suppliers.
- Monitor the performance of projects and suppliers.
- Leadership and coordination of site investigations relating to critical or major non-conformance related to supplier quality or performance.
- Develop expertise of products, packaging, logistics and processes on site and within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge in GMP
- Knowledge in Risk Management
- Familiarity with ISO 900, ISO 15378 and other supplier related standards
- Experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma trained desired
- Project and Product managment
- Commercial awareness
- Degree level or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Science
Full details available upon application.