£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This role will involve implementation of supplier management activities across Europe which incorporate the processes and systems to strengthen the global supply chain for divisions.
- Supporting development of the supplier risk management process.
- Implementation of continuous improvement on site and at suppliers.
- Monitor the performance of projects and suppliers.
- Leadership and coordination of site investigations relating to critical or major non-conformance related to supplier quality or performance.
- Develop expertise of products, packaging, logistics and processes on site and within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge in GMP
- Knowledge in Risk Management
- Familiarity with ISO 900, ISO 15378 and other supplier related standards
- Experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma trained desired
- Project and Product managment
- Commercial awareness
- Degree level or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Science
Full details available upon application.