£25000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
This role will provide technical support ensuring appropriate supplier communication and developing supplier understanding.
- Main point of contact for designated suppliers to provide day to day support and problem solving knowledge.
- Assisting with improvements including change management requests, corrective action requests, quality investigation reports, complaints supporting and audits.
- Leading the long term improvement and lean activities to ensure supplier and company needs are met.
- Proven experience of executing supplier compliance.
- Work experience in a GMP environment desirable.
- Ideally from a healthcare / pharmaceutical background.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Full details available upon application.