£22000.00 - £23500.00 per annum + 20% Shift Allowance
8 months ago
The successful candidate will be required to work safely and in line with the highest standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice to meet agreed production schedules.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Safety (Compliance with RPE and PPE, Spot potential hazards)
- Quality (Comply with the 10 rules of GMP, Ensure documentation and in process checks are completed to require standards, Resolve problems)
- Production (To learn processes, procedures and equipment, Evaluate breakdown and stoppages, To perform first level planned and unplanned maintenance)
- Other (Communicate effectively with all members of the team, Focus on continuous development, Aim for continuous improvement)
- Experience working in a manufacturing GMP Environment
- Experience working a shift pattern
- Engineering related qualification (E.g NVQ Level 2, Level 3 etc.,)
- Minimum of GCSE or Equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience of planned/unplanned maintenance in a similar environment
Please note, this role is a 3 shift pattern. As well as a generous remuneration package, my client offer an excellent benefit package which includes support for further education.
Please apply for more detail!