Up to £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Bracknell (with travel to 3 geographically close locations)
£23,000 - £25,000
Working for a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors - you will be responsible for providing helpdesk / servicedesk support (up to 2nd line) at one of four sites at any one time.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to progress their career in a forward thinking organisation with a 'promote from within' culture. There will be excellent opportunities to train both internally and externally and forge a successful career within an IT solutions provider.
You will need to have your own transport, as you could be required to be on 1 of 4 sites, and when not used on these sites they may be required to fulfil adhoc engineering work on customer sites or work from home.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Hardware - PC's, Laptops, Servers, Printers
- Remote Support Tools
- Networks TCP/IP & Network Infrastructure
- To ensure that all calls to the helpdesk are logged and responded to within pre-set service levels
- Verify information back to the customer on the call details ensuring that all the relevant information is entered into the call logging system in a clear and concise format
- To play an active role within the Helpdesk team, remaining flexible to support others during busy periods
Full JD available upon request