Leeds, West Yorkshire
£120 - £150 per day
3 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to work onsite with one of their end clients based in Leeds.
The Service Desk Analyst will provide 1st line end user support across the business with a strong focus on customer services. You will work on and resolve Incidents and Service Requests within agreed Service Level Agreements as set by the business whilst following ITIL best practices and processes.
* Act as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for the end-users within the business.
* Answering all telephone calls, emails and walk-ups to the Service Desk.
* Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs.
* Completing desktop builds and deploying software through SCCM.
* Minimum of 2-years experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role.
* Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests.
* Proficient in ticket triage and escalation processes to 2nd and 3rd line resolution teams.
* Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Service Desk, Servicedesk, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Analyst ITIL, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows