£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Salary and Benefits:
The Service Desk Analyst will earn a competitive salary: £23,000 - £27,000 and be eligible for company bonus scheme: 10% (Uncapped). Along with this you will also have the opportunity to work in a fun, vibrant environment. Dress down, open plan offices where having fun is paramount to the company's success. Company social benefits include early finish on a Friday and drinks after work. Flexi-time is also offered.
The Service Desk Analyst position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
* Act as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for the end-users within the business.
* Answering all telephone calls, emails and walk-ups to the Service Desk.
* Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs.
* Completing desktop builds and deploying software through SCCM.
* Experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role.
* Experience working for a Managed Service organisation
* Experience with Office 365 Administration - preferably in a hybrid exchange environment.
* Experience with Exchange Administration (email accounts, distribution list, shared mailboxes, resource mailboxes, etc.).
* Experience providing support to remote users over the phone.
* Strong technical knowledge with: Windows 7, Windows 10, SCCM, Office 2016, Active Directory, Antivirus and VPN.
* ITIL certification is desirable.
Full job description available upon application