£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to work for a leading online gaming/gambling organisation based in London.
The Service Desk Analyst will work within a Windows environment and be responsible for resolving queries up to 2nd line level. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Windows environment, setting up users on Active Directory and exchange experience. Any Office 365 administration experience would be highly advantageous.
The Service Desk Analyst will provide 1st line end user support across the business with a strong focus on customer services. You will work on and resolve Incidents and Service Requests within agreed Service Level Agreements as set by the business whilst following ITIL best practices and processes.
* Act as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for the end-users within the business.
* Answering all telephone calls, emails and walk-ups to the Service Desk.
* Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs.
* Completing desktop builds and deploying software through SCCM.
* Minimum of 1-year experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role.
* Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests.
* Proficient in ticket triage and escalation processes to 2nd and 3rd line resolution teams.
* Experience with Exchange Administration (email accounts, distribution list, shared mailboxes, resource mailboxes, etc.)
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Service Desk, Servicedesk, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Analyst ITIL, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process