£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The Service Delivery Manager manages an account portfolio consisting of existing healthcare clients with the goal of building strong partnerships resulting in growth and retention across the portfolio.
- Acts as the primary owner of the client relationship
- Secures revenue retention and revenue growth across assigned portfolio
- Stays current with industry, market, competitive trends, and relevant technology innovation.
- 5-7 years of Sales, Account Management, and/or Client Success experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in the healthcare market.
- 2+ years of software sales experience.
This is an excellent opportunity which offers a competitive salary, and an opportunity to work with a market leader in their field.