£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Career Prog & Excellent Bens
3 months ago
The company's cutting-edge approach to application delivery has led to them securing the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in their respected sector. This approach has led to the rapid growth of their customer base, so they require a Service Delivery Manager to collaborate within a small, enthusiastic and highly focused team to meet these new demands.
* Preparing for, facilitating, and following up on Monthly Service Reviews with a range of customers
* Incident management coordination, coordination of root cause analysis and preventative action follow up
* Driving continuous service improvement and improvement of service and support processes
* Acting as an escalation point for the service desk team and customers
* Experience with both incident management and change management
* Experience working to ITIL, ISO20000, ISO27001
* Strong technical interest or experience working in software, IT or telecommunications
If you meet the above and are highly motivated, with a true passion for software and market-leading technology, please get in touch to discuss further.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process