£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Career Prog & Excellent Bens
3 months ago
An expanding, innovative cloud-based software house currently has a demand for a Service Delivery Manager in Oxford, to support their major customers and provide a first class service.
The company's cutting-edge approach to application delivery has led to them securing the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in their respected sector. This approach has led to the rapid growth of their customer base, so they require a Service Delivery Manager to collaborate within a small, enthusiastic and highly focused team to meet these new demands.
* Preparing for, facilitating, and following up on Monthly Service Reviews with a range of customers
* Incident management coordination, coordination of root cause analysis and preventative action follow up
* Driving continuous service improvement and improvement of service and support processes
* Acting as an escalation point for the service desk team and customers
* Familiarity with service processes and systems, such as ticketing, SLAs, incident management and change management
* Strong technical interest or experience working in software, IT or telecommunications
* Capability to deal with the pressures of major incidents, high-value customers and difficult decisions
* Experience working within telecommunications - experience as supplier, customer or employee is preferable
If you meet the above and are highly motivated, with a true passion for software and market-leading technology, please get in touch to discuss further.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process