Up to £40000.00 per annum + Generous OTE,Excellent Benefits
11 months ago
Fundamental to this role, is the ability to development and build both new and existing relationships with key end users.
- Increase market share through end user conversion and maintaining existing customers.
- Achieve and exceed both annual and quarterly sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with both channel and key account managers.
- Develop and maintain both industry and product knowledge.
- Have a background of sales in at least one of the following:
1. Hearing and Comms specialists
2. Safety market experience
3. Respiratory product experience.
For the successful candidate, this role provides an excellent career for a talented sales professional to work for a company who's sales revenue is well in excess of £10Million!
Please apply for more info and to apply!