Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
£15.82 - £16.82 per annum + Extendable Contract, Holiday Pay
11 months ago
The role will be working a 2 shift rotation of 6-2 and 2-10, with flexibility to cover 10-6 Nights occasionally.
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the QA testing for a range of products manufactured, as well as supporting testing activities.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- To conduct product testing and assessments supporting the continual release and verification of product manufactured on site.
- Support 5's activities and continuous improvements across QC labs in conjunction with the Lean focus of the company.
- Experience in similar QA or QC role
- Comfortable with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Quality based qualification (Desired)
Although this is an initial 6 month contract, this position is highly extendable and has potential for overtime.