Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
The Continuous Improvement Project Manager will ensure that assigned Contracting projects and/or bespoke projects run efficiently and to agreed timescales.
Light to moderate travel may be required for this role.
* Organise project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan
* To deliver scheduled service improvement projects across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
* Communicate project updates to stockholders
* Manage business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish Contracting Project activities
* Proactively identify and manage risks using tools such as Salesforce and Power BI
* Monitor and report project activities ensuring issues are escalated as needed.
Skills and experience required:
* 2-4 years project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
* Contracting/Procurement processes, Supply chain, or IT experience a plus
* Some proven experience in continuous improvement and process analytics required
* PRINCE 2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
* Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt
Full details available upon application.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process