£0.00 - £300 per annum
2 months ago
Working as a Project Manager for a global IT solutions market leader, you will be responsible for delivering multiple IT / change projects on time and in budget. This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager or Project Coordinator ready to take their next step to have a big, positive impact and deliver outstanding results with an innovative organisation.
Your accountabilities will be:
* Achieve profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management
* Develop, build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
* Produce management reports through relevant tools to provide up to date information on project progress.
* Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to.
* Responsibility for projects between £300k - £800k services value
* Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
Skills & Experience Required
* Prince2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent.
* ISEB or APM qualified
* Experience of working in a project team on at least 2 projects
* Knowledge of initiation, change management, risk management, and the principles and practicalities of running projects.
* Manages own and others workload.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process