£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Working as a Project Administrator for a well-established client based in Nottingham, you will support a team of Business Analyst, Programme & Project Managers with a variety of responsibilities to ensure the full life cycle of the projects are managed with a premium service level.
The ideal candidate will have a background in IT, with previous experience as a Project Administrator and large digital transformations projects.
The candidate in question should possess:
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
- Technical project support experience relating to Software Implementation, Digital Transformation and IT Business Change
- The ability to oversee projects that are delivered within time and budget constraints
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, APM, Agile), tools and techniques
Additional information available upon request…