Up to £40000.00 per annum
21 days ago
The site has recently undergone a multi-million pound investment program, so presents an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
- Managing a team of around 30 operators.
- Planning production (in conjunction with the Production Planner).
- Monitoring expenditure, forecasting resource inputs and product outputs.
- Operating, monitoring and maintaining production equipment.
- Lean techniques such as line balancing, single piece flow and Kanban.
- Hands on improvement experience
- Evidence of driving change and implementing within a large manufacturing environment
- Assembly environment experience (E.g Automotive)
The site has an excellent team culture, so the right candidate will feel right at home from the start. As well as this, the client will invest long term in training and development.
Please get in touch to discuss further!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process