£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides Package Engineering Support for assigned Resident Subsidiary Team in EMEA
- Acts as first point of contact for business or technical operational activities
- Supports prioritised project activities and operations in conjunction with Clients
- Gathers, researches and analyses packaging and business information from a variety of sources
- Implements packaging solutions
- Ensure compliance to prescribed federal, state, and international packaging regulatory requirements.
- Support business growth and cost objectives through innovative packaging solutions
- Works with suppliers of packaging materials and/or contract packaging vendors to obtain sample/material needs and design requirements.
- Keep abreast of developments within Packaging Engineering industry and technologies
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Good working knowledge of packaging processes and materials would be an advantage
- Highly motivated with the drive & energy to lead and influence change
- Must be PC literate and competent in Microsoft Office
- Good Project Management and interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive and aware
- Fluent in English, others languages beneficial but not essential
- Highly enthusiastic with aspirations to grow, learn and develop ones career
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
A university degree in Packaging or equivalent technical field would be considered.
Relevant working experience is desirable