£300 - £425 per day
11 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading in building, and running enterprise services that enable DevOps.
* Provide Enterprise Services, including platform services (mainframes, UNIX and Linux servers, iSeries (Mid-range), Windows and storage) for securely storing/analysing data as well as Developer Services which enable faster delivery of highly standardised platform services, for example, Virtualisation, ALM, Dev Engineering, GSDE, and Cloud.
* Setup automation Team(s) to take out waste
* Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
* Develop Cloud based infrastructure platforms and deliver infrastructure, platform etc. "as a Service" by working with Business & other DevOps teams
* Write development code, understand a DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline, and build automated test scripts (for infrastructure products and upgrades), and build automation interfaces between systems
1.NetApp OnTap OS and associated hardware
2.Automation and Orchestration skills
3.Experience of working in a large enterprise of our scale and complexity
Please apply for more info!