£30000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
There are two roles available with different shift patterns for each role.
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on complex machinery.
- Evaluate breakdowns and stoppages and communicate in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate fault finding Diagnostic ability.
- Support set up and change over of production process equipment.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Experience in a multi skilled (mechanical and/or electrical) role.
- Strong understanding of Process Packaging and Process Manufacturing equipment.
- Experience working in a GMP compliant environment.
- Formal Engineering Qualification HNC / HND NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Full details available upon application.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process