Up to £60000.00 per annum + 20% OTE
7 months ago
The role will be well suited to someone based in the South/Centre of England.
This role requires a senior commercial business development manager, to drive the clients personal safety product portfolio, by identifying opportunities and win new contracts / business within our Military, Civil Defence and Emergency Services sectors.
- Deliver sales growth and new contract wins
- Develop and implement robust public procurement bid and tender management processes
- Develop senior stakeholder networks to provide real commercial value.
- Full understanding of the UK Public procurement process. Especially bid and tender submissions
- Knowledge of the Ministry of Defence / Armed Forces product specification and procurement - how decisions are made and who makes them.
- Project management expertise
- A military background would be highly preferred
For the successful candidate, this role provides an excellent career for a talented sales professional to work for a company who's sales revenue is well in excess of £10Million!
As well as this, the company can offer a Generous OTE, Company Car, Excellent holiday and pension scheme, among a range of other benefits.
Please apply for more info and to apply!