£30000 - £32000 per annum + Call Out Fee
7 months ago
- A Proactive maintenance role with a primary focus on the smooth running of the plant maximum efficiency, thus enabling the client to fulfil and exceed the needs of the customer
- Plan and organise personal daily maintenance work.
- Complete mechanical tasks to ensure projects and improvements are implemented
- Repair and maintain equipment so as to provide best possible equipment availability for production needs.
- Maintain documented evidence for work completed using maintenance management system (SAP)
- Preferably multi skilled, with a bias towards hands on mechanical maintenance with some electrical skills to a fault finding level
Knowledge and Skills
- To be considered for this role you will need to be a time served engineer and be able to demonstrate the key competencies
- Multi skilled, preferably with a mechanical bias with some experience of electrical fault finding with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Multi skilled, preferably with a mechanical bias with some experience of electrical fault finding with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Full job specification available on request.