£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Main duties in Ordering forecasted materials. Performs assignments that contribute to projection of raw inventory requirements, data reporting and analysis within established SAP factory planning department (Forecast to Schedule)
(a) raising Purchase Orders on daily/weekly/monthly basis
(b) assembling and validating raw material forecasts of long-range material needs for external vendors as defined by manufacturing plans
(c) monitoring raw material inventory levels and planned receipts to support seamless production plan execution
(d) resolves back-order situations, reduces excess inventory and slow-moving items as necessary
Qualifications: (experience, knowledge, skills & abilities)
* Proficient use of MS Excel is preferable
* Experience of working within a Purchasing Environment
* Familiarity with SAP system is preferable
* Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
* Detail oriented, with strong follow through to completion.
* Strong analytical skills and proactive thinking.
* Self-motivated and good organizational skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills in fast paced and changing environment.
* Quick learner and ability to grasp new processes and tools.