£70000.00 - £77000.00 per annum + Unrivalled Benefits Package
9 months ago
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000
Working as a Marketing Technology Lead for a global entertainment giant, you be at the forefront of the organisation's 'MarTec' department and will have responsibility for delivery of a huge number of digital assets.
The ideal candidate will be a confident leader and will have a proven background within Marketing and Digital operations. The successful individual will be tasked with ensuring all of the internal marketing technology is fit for purpose and that the department is appropriately aligned to managed the large number of projects that are on the horizon.
Duties will include;
- Manage the company's portfolio of digital technical solutions across online services and CRM
- Lead digital operations to ensure capability and delivery of projects
- Along with the wider team, develop and lead marketing initiatives and campaigns to support consumer experience
- Work alongside technical teams to define future technical strategies
- Management of around 20 direct reports
It is also worth noting that Programme/Project management experience will also be very important for this position, and the successful candidate will need to be able to lead and manage projects.
Full JD available upon application…