£25 - £30 per hour
5 months ago
The successful applicant will be working as part of a technical team focused on continuous improvement activities, efficiency improvements on production lines, new product introduction, equipment qualification and manufacturing data analysis for both Class 1 Medical Device and Pharmaceutical products.
- Partake in the technical activities of the MT Team to ensure technical development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Provide ongoing technical support for the process and equipment, including training, troubleshooting, continuous improvement projects and documentation updates etc.
- Support production by resolving issues, leading root cause investigations and reviewing potential quality impact.
- Further develop product and process understanding for the value stream manufacturing processes.
- Prepare and execute Equipment qualification documents
- Implementation of lean principles in manufacturing and packaging environments.
- Support capital investment projects as required during FAT, SAT, installation and commissioning phases.
- Champion continuous process improvement within the production teams.
- Continuous Improvement techniques including Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts.
- Experience in GMP within a contract manufacturing environment of the Medical Device and Drug is very desirable.
- Experience of improvements within a controlled or regulated environment would be desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained is desirable.
- Equipment qualification and process validation is desirable.
-Introduction of new equipment and processes.
-Medical Device and Drug Product Quality Systems and GMPs for EU, US and ROW: ISO13485, Orange Guide is desirable.
Full details available upon application.