£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
The role will involve providing technical support, actively driving compliance and improving processes within the team.
- Documentation management for manufacturing including procedure authoring and updates.
- Management of change control processes.
- Supporting internal and external audits for the manufacturing team.
- Support planned and unplanned deviations including root cause investigations and CAPAs.
- Coaching and mentoring others to improve compliance across the department.
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical quality management systems.
- Training experience.
- Ability to investigate quality incidents and root cause analysis.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ideally degree educated in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma & LEAN Manufacturing desired.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Full details available upon application.