Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
23 days ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a Managed Service Architect for a home based position with travel around the Midlands.
* Ownership and development of new business opportunities, production of bid responses and developing existing annuity services to support the growth in revenues and operating income of Managed Services
* Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Service Design to provide the basis for transition into Business-As-Usual
* Commercial ownership of fully detailed service / solution costs & service credit models to ensure revenue and margin targets are met
* Design, implementation & maintenance of standardised annuity service cost models to deliver clear, consistent financial information
* Extensive IT Managed Service Provider Outsource knowledge operating within the ITIL frameworks and ISO/IEC standards
* Experience of working within Public Sector framework agreements
* Experience of Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Service Design
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Service Architect, Service Designer, Managed Service, ITIL
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process