£26.00 - £30.00 per hour
8 days ago
Salary: £26-£30 per hour
Arguably, the world's leading manufacturing company offers its employees genuine career progression and the opportunity for personal reward working within a successful and expanding company. We are currently looking for a maintenance technician to join their successful team.
* Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
* Worker to provide technical and product support, knowledge and advice for technical service, sales, customers, partner divisions, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) and dealer personnel within assigned systems and/or regions.
* Resolves complex technical problems which may require the use of nonstandard service techniques. Serves as a technical liaison between Field Service, Service Engineering, Independent Contractors, Electronic Support Division (HESD) Technical Assistance Center, , OEM's, dealers and customer sites in resolving complex technical problems. Analyzes system performance data, reports on performance trends, and develops corrective action and preventative maintenance plans for systems within assigned area of responsibility.
* May be recognized as an authority on certain products.
* Coordinates site planning and installation activities.
* Provides user in-service and product orientation prior to turn over of system, and short-term user support after system turn over.
* Provides remote or on-site direction and diagnostic assistance to service technicians in resolving complex or unusual system failures.
* Develops service technicians through direct assistance, seminars, and involvement in emergency situations that may require the use of nonstandard service techniques.
* Maintains knowledge of current technology and new products through continuous education and participation in other professional development opportunities.
For all your hard-work and dedication to your role, you will be rewarded with a salary of £26-£30. This also includes a market leading benefits package including opportunities to progress into different teams in the future.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process