£33000 - £38000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
- To carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on complex elctro-mechanical systems
and process equipment that includes Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and pneumatic
- Maintaining equipment and assets in a safe, compliant and reliable order.
- Provide "hands on" Engineering support within the value streams.
- Complete and maintain GMP documentation in line with Current Good Manufacturing
- Support line change overs, continuous improvement activities and improvements to
Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal applicant will be an experienced multi-skilled (Mechanical and/or Electrical) engineer who can
demonstrate a strong understanding of Process Packaging and Process Manufacturing equipment.
- You will have knowledge of and have worked with equipment using Servo drives Plc and HDMI interfaces.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent fault finding techniques and be able to diagnose and repair
failures of Process/Packaging equipment.
Essential Experience and Qualification
- Experience working within a medical/pharma environment
- Appropriate engineering qualification (HNC level minimum)
Full job specification avaliable on request.