£24.00 - £26.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This position will be working on a 3 shift pattern (10pm-6am / 2pm-10pm / 6am-2pm)
- Provide proactive support to the plant and equipment to maximise production output.
- Complete planned and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability.
- Provide detailed reports for all work completed within the computerised maintenance management system.
- Proactive and dynamic approach to health, safety and environmental situations.
- Keen desire to improve standards, equipment and to minimise downtime and repeating issues.
- Professional approach to situations, build and maintain good relations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to trouble shoot and identify root cause on complex processes and automated equipment
- Relevant experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with computerised maintenance management systems.
- Qualified to HNC level or completed mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
Full details available upon application.