£30000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
This position will be working on a 2 shift pattern (5:30-14:00 / 13:45 - 22:00 Mon - Fri)
- To maintain and repair the equipment to validated specification.
- Evaluate breakdowns and stoppages and communicate in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate fault finding Diagnostic ability.
- Support set up and change over of production process equipment.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Formal Engineering Qualification HNC / HND NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Full details available upon application.