£35000.00 - £36500.00 per annum
3 months ago
- Must ensure that planned, predictive reactive and autonomous maintenance is completed on complex electro-mechanical systems and process equipment, which includes Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and pneumatic controls.
- Provide "hands on" Engineering support and be the next level of escalation when equipment issues arise within the value streams.
- Improve and maintain equipment OEE, specifically equipment performance must also drive equipment productivity improvements.
- Be willing and able to coach others and develop understanding of others in equipment use and issues.
- Apprentice trained (with applicable vocational qualifications)
- Appropriate engineering qualification (HNC/ HND/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Ideally Multi-Skilled, with good understanding of electrical and PLC
This is an excellent opportunity, with fantastic career progression, so please apply for more info!