£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
19 days ago
- Must ensure that planned, predictive reactive and autonomous maintenance is completed on complex electro-mechanical systems and process equipment, which includes Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and pneumatic controls.
- Provide "hands on" Engineering support and be the next level of escalation when equipment issues arise within the value streams.
- Improve and maintain equipment OEE, specifically equipment performance must also drive equipment productivity improvements.
- Be willing and able to coach others and develop understanding of others in equipment use and issues.
- Supervisory/leadership experience
- Appropriate engineering qualification (HNC/ HND/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Ideally Multi-Skilled, with good understanding of electrical and PLC
- FMCG Background Highly Desirable
This is an excellent opportunity, with fantastic career progression, so please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process