£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Working for a fast paced, dynamic, digital marketing agency as a Junior Data Systems Engineer you will support, maintain and enhance the tools used by the department to deliver services to users throughout the business. This organisation is currently use the Elastic stack extensively (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats)
As a Junior Data systems Engineer you will be part of the Operational Analytics team who are responsible for running the data systems and services that monitor and report on the operational infrastructure.
* Perform daily checks of the operational systems, investigating and resolving issues where required
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise
* Support the Logstash data pipelines for loading data into Elasticsearch
* Answer ad-hoc information requests using Kibana/Timelion or other tools as appropriate
* Maintain the packages used to collect data from web servers
* Knowledge or experience of using Microsoft Azure
* Knowledge or experience of Linux (CentOS/Red Hat preferred) or Windows Server
* An understanding of virtualisation (VMWare)
* Any SQL Database knowledge (MS SQL Server preferred)
* Some development knowledge including experience with common toolsets used such as Ansible, Bitbucket,
Chef, Octopus Deploy, Chocolately, VSTS etc.
Full job description available upon application
Are you a passionate, motivated individual looking to work for a forward thinking, growing organisation? If so, click apply and we look forward to receiving your application.