Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £80000 per annum
4 months ago
- Overseeing the initial IT integration planning and execution from beginning to end.
- Conduct and manage the infrastructure due diligence process for IT for potential acquisition candidates.
- Defines infrastructure transition plans, activities and contingency plans.
- Defines the short term and mid-term IT infrastructure architecture.
- Managing the level of risk in the project and implementing effective change controls.
- Minimum of 8 years related IT and business experience with a broad understanding of the IT industry.
- An ability to express technical technical matters to a non-technical audience.
- Proven project management experience on integration projects.
- Highly mobile. Travel would be frequent and global in nature. Could be for weeks at a time if required.
Full details available upon application to this advert.