Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
This is a permanent full time role which will involve working shifts.
- Day to day monitoring of LAN/WAN & server infrastructure.
- Server/ LAN/WAN patching within defined patching windows.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers & ensure downtime notice or planned maintenance is communicated to the wider IT team.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of experience working with data centre technology within a large corporate environment.
- Knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies and server virtualisation.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
- Understanding of common IT Infrastructure technology and best practise.
- Strong understanding of how to operate within an ITIL environment.
Full details available upon application.