£400 - £425 per day
11 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to work for an industry leading digital marketing agency based in London. You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimising the infrastructure of a technology centric web based company. You will also maintain and develop bespoke applications and other internal services.
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
The Infrastructure Engineer will provide support and create new capabilities in the fields of network connectivity, virtualisation, server software, hardware, messaging, storage, networking and firewall configuration. You will also be a point of escalation for service desk staff, devops, business users and exec directors.
* Provide detailed documentation and information on issues, projects and new initiatives
* Monitoring and managing service desk tickets
* Ownership of high profile incidents and problems through to resolution
* Maintenance, provisioning, monitoring, support, capacity planning and optimisation of a high profile 'always on' infrastructure.
* Extensive IT infrastructure and user support experience
* Network hardware - Significant router, switch, cabling infrastructure and firewall experience
* Extensive hands on support experience of VMWare 5.0 and higher
* Extensive hands on support experience of Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher
* Extensive understanding of routing and switching protocols
Full job description available upon application