£550 - £600 per day
5 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit an Infrastructure Architect to work onsite with one of their end clients based in London. This role requires someone to own the high level design and delivery of a range of infrastructure solutions
* Act as a technical subject matter expert in the Infrastructure technologies.
* Lead and own the entire project lifecycle of technical/ infrastructure solution designs.
* Create and develop high-level Infrastructure Architecture documents in line with current standards for new projects and upgrades.
* Experience of infrastructure technologies & proven track record of architecting solutions.
* Experience of translating business requirements into technical high level designs.
* In depth technical skills in VMWare, Virtualisation technologies, Windows Server and Desktop platforms and technologies and JBOSS.
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: VMWare, Infrastructure Architect, Virtualisation, TOGAF, JBOSS, Windows Server, Desktop