£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a well-established client to recruit an Information Security Manager to work in Nottingham.
* Developing, implementing and monitoring the information security and IT risk management framework to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of company information is maintained.
* Ensure the company complies with all applicable data privacy and protection laws across the UK and Europe including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and proposed ePrivacy Regulation.
* Experience and understanding of ISO27001/2 information security standards, a good working knowledge of security, privacy, legal and regulatory requirements.
* Proven track record and experience in development and adoption of information security policies and procedures.
* Experience in managing organisation wide GDPR compliance.
* Desirable Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Information Security, Manager, GDPR, ISO 27001, CISM, CISSP, IT Security, InfoSec, Cyber Security, Security
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process