Salford, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum
10 days ago
6 months FTC
This role is a 6-month project role to support the HR team with exceptional HR operations support.
- To support the HR Business Partner and HR Services team with all employee relations related projects and cases
- Managing the administration, tracking and processes to support ER and change activity within the business
- Providing advice and supporting managers and HR to ensure compliance of process and information provided in a timely and appropriate way
- Provide exceptional data integrity and delivering output
- Support the upskilling of our people managers through production of internal guides, process maps and process documents.
- Ensuing managers comply with best practice ER case management influencing and following up with the business to ensure they adhere to timelines and process.
Experience and skills required:
- Broad experience of supporting employee relations processes and activities
- Experience of managing and supporting change within a global business
- Fantastic excel and data management and mail merge skills
-Demonstratable experience of collaborating with the business with exceptional customer experience, establishing credibility and impact
-Ability to navigate a complex and ambiguous organisation
Full details available upon application to this advert.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process