£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
15 days ago
The role will mainly cover Scotland, but also parts of the North of England.
Fundamental to this role, is the ability to development and build both new and existing relationships with key end users.
- Increase market share through end user conversion and maintaining existing customers.
- Achieve and exceed both annual and quarterly sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with both channel and key account managers.
- Develop and maintain both industry and product knowledge.
- A proven background of recently selling within the Safety/PPE market
- Experience selling PPE into the Oil and Gas sector
- Hearing Protection Sales (Strongly Preferred)
For the successful candidate, this role provides an excellent career for a talented sales professional to work for a company who's sales revenue is well in excess of £10Million!
Please apply for more info and to apply!