£50000.00 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative security company to recruit a Field Service Manager to work onsite in Fareham, Hampshire.
* Leading and supporting Level 1 and 2 field engineers across multiple sites UK wide
* Working with the Service Manager acting as the main contact for 3rd parties and for the technical aspects of support and maintenance
* Regularly visiting client sites and being involved in key Support and Maintenance client related meetings
* Extensive experience leading/ managing a technical field support team
* Understanding of network architecture
* Experience of desktop/ application support in a Windows O/S environment
* Exposure to working in an ITIL support environment
* Candidates would ideally come from a manufacturing/ engineering background but not essential
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Field Service, Manager, Team Lead, Support, ITIL, Windows, Network, Infrastructure, Field, Desktop, Application
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process