£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension etc,
3 months ago
Territory - Cumbria, North East England & Scotland
The successful candidate will be responsible for the profitable promotion of the Personal Safety / Fall Protection portfolio.
- Identify and close opportunities under sales plan.
- Achieve territory sales and margin targets.
- Champion fall protection solutions.
- Maintain and develop existing and new end user relationships.
- Support new product launches.
- Develop and maintain market, industry and product knowledge.
- Sales experience is essential (ideally within Fall Protection market).
- Experience managing a territory and an understanding of distribution channels is essential.
- Experience selling into Oil & Gas and Renewable sector an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in use of IT tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Full details available upon application.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process